1. Make sure you are not bald by checking for hair.
2. Remove any hats, headbands, or other hair accessories. Also remove any large or bulky earrings as a safety precaution.
3.Obtain a brush
For short hair
4. Pick up brush and place against scalp in the center of your head. Move brush down and towards the outside of your head while applying light pressure.
5. When brush is no longer in hair, replace on scalp and repeat step 4.
6. Move to another section of the head and repeat step 4 and 5 until desired brushedness is achieved.
For med/ long hair
4. Pick up brush and place in hair about 4 inches from the end of hair.
5. Pull brush down through and out of hair. Do this for all sections of hair around your head. Repeat until untangled.
6. Repeat step 4 and 5 continuously, while moving up hair towards scalp.