How To Correctly Floss Your Teeth
1. Select your dental floss of choice.
2. Open selected floss by flicking the top lip of the dispenser upward.
3. Pull a thread 8-12 inches long
4. Cut string by pulling thread towards you.
5. Secure your floss by simultaneously looping your thread around your index fingers 2-3 times leaving a space of 2 inches between them.
6. Now begin by weaving your floss between two teeth and pushing back it into the space where the gum and the tooth meet on each side of the gap.
7. Repeat this process until you have successfully flossed between each tooth.
8. Perform this routine at least three times a week.